Are you our next Training Band and Intermediate Band MUSICAL DIRECTOR?
Leeming Area Community Bands (LACB) is seeking a Musical Director for the Leeming Training Band (LTB) and the Leeming Intermediate Band (LIB) to commence duties in February 2021. This role requires Saturday morning availability during school terms for rehearsals combined with extra availability (at various times) for performances and meetings.
• Experience in conducting musicians learning to play ensemble music
• A proven ability to lead a musical ensemble
• High level music qualifications (music education teaching degree preferable)
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with the LACB committee and band members
• An ability to select and construct suitable concert repertoire including themed concerts
If you are interested and want to know more, email the band to receive further information and a full job description for the position - contact@lacb
Applications close on Wednesday 27th January, 2021 at 5pm with auditions in early February.